The universal distance counter from HALE
With the new distance counter MEZ-06 HALE offers a universal device – usable from road construction to rallying!
Features at a glance
The new HALE distance counter MEZ-06 is available in two different versions – as a pure distance counter but also additionally with speedometer function.
As a pure distance counter MEZ-06 offers the following features:
- For measuring two independent counters are available. Both can be set to 0 independently.
- The main counter may count forward, reverse or be stopped and can be pre-set.
- The secondary counter is counting forward only.
The model with speedometer function provides useful additional features:
- The main counter may be used either for total distance or part distance.*
- The secondary counter shows the speed of the vehicle instead of the distance – optionally in km/h or m/min.
* counting forward only
- Simple mounting and calibration
- Ideal size of 159 x 55 x 19 mm
- Precision: 1 m, depending on the characteristic coefficient of the vehicle
Variety of applications
- Distance counter for road maintenance
- Land register preparation
- Accounting for road construction companies and road marking companies
- Rallye cars